Thursday, August 14, 2008

Plungers

My daughter E is one of those kids that keeps you on your toes, not always in a good way but some days you just have to laugh. The other day I was checking my email and she came in and said "Mommy, I'm a plunger!" What? Did she just say what I thought she said? Yes, she just informed me that she was a plunger. She was wearing a denim skirt that day and had discovered that if she flip it up it stayed that way and apparently that made her think of the toilet plunger. Can't say that's ever something I imagined my kids pretending to be but she was happy about it so I'll just let it go.

2 comments:

BareFoot Finn said...

I really laughed out loud! Almost woke the boys!

TOO CUTE!

Christina said...

That is funny! Oh- I've invited you to a bloggy dinner party!